Friday 3 December 2010

Links for the week of 22-28 November

Way late with this, but here's last week's links:

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/summit/sourcecode/

Cannot wait for this - new film from the director of Moon (if you haven't seen this, you must) - looks like a fantastic sci-fi/time travel story.

Interesting to see where this goes - a JavaScript toolkit for working with hacked Kinects - I'm still not convinced that waving your arms around to navigate the web is a better user experience than a keyboard and mouse.

Love this, a the styling, the idea, everything. I actually bought it the ebook PDF because I loved it so much

Hilarious idea, but as someone on Twitter pointed out, you'd be screwed if someone double parked!

Really loved this... I'm personally a bit fed up of all the moaning about information overload - I've found enough filters and curation to not be overwhelmed. This is a great article about how we've tackling this problem for ages.

I laughed so hard when I read this - having seen the original Onion article (and it's obviously a joke).

Posted via email from 40_thieves's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment