Wednesday 22 June 2011

Lotschenpass training

First blog back at KISC :) I've been here about a week now (I'm not entirely sure exactly!) and I've been doing all sorts of jobs - cleaning toilets, cooking dinner, random jobs around the office. I also had the chance to do the Lotschenpass training hike, because Kike (ES) - the High Adventure Assistant - busted his leg. I love doing the Lotschenpass, especially as I did it so many times last year. We had some perfect hiking weather, sunny but with a nice cool breeze, and the Shorties I was leading/assessing/looking after were awesome (and there's definitely some great Hike Guides in the making!).

At the hut, there were these really cute baby pigs! I got a couple of pictures of Raquel (ES) with them...

I'll start my Snow & Ice training in just over a week - can't wait for that to start :)

Posted via email from Ali's Kandersteg Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment