Sunday 14 August 2011

Gasternspitz

Yesterday was my day off, and so me and Sara (IT) - who was also a hike guide with me last summer - decided that we should go and find a nice hike to do. We from a couple of the other staff about Gasternspitz - which is on the ridge up to Balmhorn. The route goes up past Balmhornhutte (which I did the other day) and up a really awesome ridge towards Balmhorn. The views up to Balmhorn we amazing and also into the Gasterntal valley - you can see all the of the Kanderfirn and Petersgrat which is part of the Snow & Ice Expedition that I run. Supposedly you can also get down onto the Lotschenpass, but we had a look at the path (it's the seventh picture in this set) and decided that you'd have to be insane to go down there....

The picture at the end you can just about see the peak - the little pointy one right in the middle.

Posted via email from Ali's Kandersteg Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment