Wednesday 3 November 2010

Building a website

Part of the Web Authoring and Design coursework that I have to do is to build a website, something I've wanted to do for quite a long time now. I'm actually quite excited as at least some of the website I'm building I'll try and keep up somewhere as I think it'll be useful in the future. The pictures I took (I pull them into Evernote so I can find them later) are from the planning that I started this morning.

The site will initially run only on my memory stick, as I don't actually have a host yet, but I'll probably get one (either the free version of Amazon Web Services or pay for a proper Dreamhost account)   soon. Then I'll try and move most of the stuff across, as I hope it'll have some value in the future. I'll keep you posted as I get along.

Posted via email from 40_thieves's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment