Sunday 21 November 2010

Links for the week of 15-21 November 2010

My links for the week 15-21 November 2010

Funny Angry Birds (the very popular iPhone game) video...

I tweeted that I thought it made my week and it still makes me laugh. A Chrome extension that puts the hilarious Jimmy Wales (creator of Wikipedia) banner on every webpage

Dave Gorman writes a great piece about fake Children in Need Twitter accounts, which partially inspired my post about levels of trust on the internet

Another awesome funny video... This song has been stuck in my head all week

Get ready for that warp drive! Some pretty cool science though :-)

Very geeky article on how to start hacking your Kinect - be warned I understood about half of it, and I'm a Computing student. Really interesting stuff.

Posted via email from 40_thieves's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment